Payment Network Operation Center
Payment network includes transaction routing network from acceptance devices to servers, including POS network, EPN, NCC, Switch, Telecom networks , PSTN, etc.
Payment network operation center which will be a service of network operation center, monitors the payment services 7×24.
Technicians in payment network operation center have lots of responsibilities such as:
- Monitoring transactions from different interfaces coming to the servers
- Monitoring the connections which gathers transactions to the servers
- Monitoring EPN
- Monitoring services such as Database, TMS, Switch, e-Voucher, Top-Up, etc.
- Take proper action on each case
- Reporting the quality of service