What is EPN?
EPN combines access-grade IP, SSL and dialup interfaces in one single, compact multi-service NCC transaction routers along with industry standard security, and advanced network monitoring platform.
As a result payment service providers can continue supporting traditional dial-up POS terminals while leveraging next generation data communication and provide faster, more secure and high-available services too.
With available variety of uplink and downlink interfaces, payment network topology can be designed flexibly emphasizing on security and high availability criteria. At access interfaces a built-in firewall can cope with payment network attacks. Interconnections of NCC transaction routers are all unbreakable with VPN tunnels, and links to banking switches can also grant security with SSL authentication, and transport encryption.
Designed to operate in range of temperatures with high power redundancy and reliable cooling system, NCC transaction routers can credibly continue working in extreme conditions as well.
Last but not least, EPN monitoring platform empowers the administration of payment networks with its cutting-edge Adro network management system. With its state-of-art network monitoring system, service providers can make sure of cost-efficient payment network maintenance through Adro.
EPN Platform Highlights:
- Migrate access payment terminals from dial-up to IP
- Diverse interfaces of IP, SSL, and dial-up
- IP/Ethernet trunk links to banking switches
- Accurate design patterns and functions for Quality of Service (QoS)
- In-depth security at separate levels of payment network
- Excellent scalability (from a few to hundreds of thousands of POS terminals)
- ISO 8583 integrity
- PCI-DSS compliancy
- Comprehensive payment network management and monitoring with Adro
- EPN support and training